Little H Countdown

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hoping for the Best....

Well, poor Mozart didn't quite make it through the grooming process today, but he did get through a bath, so at least he smells good. He was just too scared and nervous so I had to just take him home. He has been very good for us tonight though and let us 'furminate' him a couple of times. If you have never heard of the furminator de-shedding tool and you have a dog or cat, you really need to look into it. It is AMAZING. We got so much fur out of him, and we will get even more tomorrow I'm sure. In a week or two he should be shedding much, much less.

So far, he and Sierra are doing pretty well. Sierra is extremely interested in Mozart and wants to follow him around everywhere. She basically wants whatever he has. He doesn't fight her, but you can tell he is ready to be left alone for awhile =). They did both stand as guard dogs for awhile at the window, which was just too cute. I had to snap some pictures. What we're unsure of now is 1) how well they (and us) will sleep tonight and 2) how they will do tomorrow when left alone for a little while. So far it appears they won't tear anything apart, Mozart just may be annoyed for awhile =).

Well, that's all for today, I'll post more in the next day or two about all the doggie excitement.



Our Guard Dogs..What a Pair!

No comments: