Little H Countdown

Friday, April 1, 2011

What a difference...

...a couple of weeks makes! Everyone kept saying how one day I would feel like I just "popped". Well, I felt like I just really popped out yesterday! So I thought I would mark the occasion with a bump pic and a blog post :). I had to use photobooth at school, so it's not the best background or photo...but it gives you the gist.


All is going well with Baby H--we had a second ultrasound on Tuesday to get the final measurements on the heart (not sure what they measured, something about inflow/outlfow...). After that--the anatomy checks were complete and everything looks great! Yay! And even though I feel like I'm gaining entirely too much weight, my doctor told me yet again "And your weight gain is great". So, I guess everything is just great, great, great :). Justin was able to feel some pretty strong kicks/punches the other night, so that was superfun. He had thought he'd felt a few last week, but they were real light ones. Now Baby H is really getting his/her groove on, and the kicks are much stronger, so Justin had no doubts that he was feeling our little one! It's really hard to believe I'm actually six months pregnant and there's only a few months till we'll meet baby H--WOW!

This weekend should be a fun one, as Justin and I have our last Broadway Across America show for this season to attend, "West Side Story". I know the story and lots of the music, but have never seen this production, so I am really, really excited!!! I have really enjoyed having our season tickets this year, and am sad that this is our last show (however, I'm hoping to get next season's tickets for my birthday, so maybe there are more shows in our future!).

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

You look gorgeous! I think that being tall prevents the pop out a little. I didn't even look pregnant until my 6th month, but oh did I look pregnant after that :-)

Exciting time!!

Erin MacPherson said...

Look at you, Michelle! You look AMAZING!! And still supertiny if you ask me!

Kati said...

You look wonderful!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend in GI!!!

Michelle said...

Kati you're coming??? Oh YAY! My sister is such a sneak, she wasn't telling me all who had RSVPd, so I didn't know I was going to get to see you! Amanda will be so excited--she was hoping to see you, Rachael and Amy! Yay! Can't wait to see you!

Kati said...

Well, it's my fault, I RSVP'd late! (just yesterday) I'm glad I get to see you too (and Amanda, who I couldn't even tell you the last time I saw!)

Michelle said...

:) I'm even more excited now that I know you're going to be there too! So fun!

Amy said...

You look radiant!! Very, very cute baby belly!!