Little H Countdown

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I'm always incredibly thankful for the numerous blessings in my life, but this year it has really hit me how truly, truly thankful I am for so many things.  This year I am especially thankful for:

My AMAZING and WONDERFUL husband, not only is he a great husband, he's a fabulous daddy

 

Our healthy, beautiful Brielle, she brings such joy to our lives

We both have good, stable jobs

Being able to stay home with my precious little girl part-time--I cherish our days together


Our wonderful families (and I have to say, especially my mom, who happily came and spent almost five weeks with us after Brie was born...she's such a great example for me to follow as we raise Brie!)

Our incredible small group of friends here in Austin--they are such a great support system!

All of our great friends across the country, especially my bestest friend in the world Dawn who came to visit us and meet Brie a few weeks ago

May you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving and have time to reflect on all the things you are thankful for!

No comments: