Little H Countdown

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blue Bonnets

The Blue Bonnets here in TX are BEAUTIFUL!  Last year, without much rain, was kind of a sad Blue Bonnet year...but this year we've had some really nice rain showers, so the Blue Bonnets are having a great year!  I've never been big on running out to snap pictures of them, but since Brie is a native Texan (UGH, I have to admit, I kind of sort of hate that...but I'm coming to terms with it.), I figured she needed a picture in the Blue Bonnets.  This was easier said than done.  We did happen upon a great place, at McKinney Falls State Park, but trying to keep Brie from touching (and eating) the flowers was not easy.  However, I managed to snap a couple pictures :).  Hopefully we can make this a yearly tradition!

 What?  I'm not supposed to eat these?  Are you sure mom...



3 comments:

Amy said...

Brie in her pink bonnet by the blue bonnets! Too cute!

Rachael C said...

How adorable! You are right...you need to take a picture of her with the flowers every year!

OCS said...

Wow! She is precious. I love the blue bonnets. One of my FAVORITE family pictures is of my nephew at about the same age sitting in a field of blue bonnets. (They lived in TX at the time.) Love seeing Brie amongst the flowers too! So pretty!