...Or a ship. Justin insists that cruise ships should be called ships. I like to call them boats. To each his own :). Anyhow, in just 10 days me, mom, Reanna, and Kat will all be setting sail to Cozumel Mexico! Yahoo! We are going on a girls cruise to celebrate Reanna's 30th birthday. What fun! While I'll admit I'm a teensy bit sad to leave Justin and Brie behind, I know that us girls are going to have a fabulous time relaxing, soaking up rays, reading, eating good food, and so much more!
Happy Early Birthday Reanna--I'm so glad you're turning 30 and you wanted me to help you celebrate in such a fun and fabulous way! Love you sister!
And um, this picture is the most recent I could find and it's from my baby shower, I think we need to take more sister pics while on the cruise!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am sooooo jealous!!! Have a FABULOUS time!!
I am jealous! Have a wonderful time!!
Post a Comment