Yes, this deserves it's very own blog post! We're in the middle of another Texas drought and it's been a really dry spring and summer. However, we've had some relief the past few days and yesterday there was CRAZY rain. We had "Lake Halvorsen" for a little while in our backyard...it was quite exciting...Brie even wanted to go "swimming in the yard!"
Now, as much as I LOVE all this rain...I've had my fill. We have plans to spend Brie's 2nd Birthday at the Austin zoo...and rain would really complicate that :). I still can't believe our little gal will be TWO, TOMORROW! Mind boggling I tell you!
And something just for those of you who tune into the blog :)...here's a video of Brie's opinion on BH2. Is she right? Well...I guess time will tell! (And in case you're wondering...this is her answer 99.5% of the time, regardless of how we pose the question--boy/girl vs. girl/boy, etc. And, I recently asked her if it would be OK if the baby was a girl. Her response? "NO!"....so either she's going to be very excited to have a brother or very disappointed to get a sister :)! )
Brie's BH2 Opinion
And...here's a little video of her and I talking about her birthday on Friday. It's a little hard to hear on the video, but she tells me that "Friday is lion's birthday!" (I had recently told her that Friday was HER birthday and we were going to the zoo...and she knows the zoo means lions.). I love our little chatterbox!
Lion's Birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment